LSP_K2

Trumpeter 1:16 Jagdtiger

I just got the word that our regional has been cancelled. No surprise really, and was pretty much expected. The good news is that the powers that be, have allowed us to roll the regional over to September 2021, and seems quite fitting to do so. Now I'll have gobs of time to finish this, along with perhaps another kit or two for that regional, which I now look anxiously forward to.

This was fun, sort of. I've decided the right side of the vehicle will be missing several of the mud guard pieces, so here I've carefully cut them apart. Some cleanup, pin marks filled, scrapes and dings added, and they'll be ready to rock. Right now I'm anticipating zero or perhaps one section left intact on the left side, but I still haven't made up my mind about that for sure.

A7cRLi.jpg

Light mounting plate has been nothing but a pain in the backside, and I somehow managed to snap off the gusset piece, which is fine with me, as completed assembly didn’t follow the plane of the upper hull anyway, and never would have. I’ll make a new gusset piece, once this assembly is thoroughly dry.

J9zbvK.jpg

More gouging of the interlocking connection pieces of armor now done, though there will be more, for certain. The kit is rather plain in these areas, and really benefit from some additional help.

ispKyH.jpg