LSP_Kevin

Building the Revell P-51D is now Available!

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of our own Jan Gabauer‘s new eBook, Building the Revell P-51D-5NA in 1/32 Scale!

In this 95-page eBook, Jan builds, paints, and weathers the new Revell 1/32 P-51D kit to produce an excellent rendition of Major Richard A. Peterson’s “Hurry Home Honey”.

The book features not only Jan’s terrific build guide, but also artwork by Juanita Franzi, a review of the kit itself, and an extensive set of appendices covering applicable aftermarket products and reference works.

It’s available now for only 12 Australian dollars!

You can check it out or purchase it at the following link, or click on the cover image below:

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-revell-p-51d-5na-in-1-32-scale/

tJEAaG.jpg

Thanks as always for your continued support!

Kev

2 minutes ago, Wackyracer said:

purchased and downloaded, lovely e book, just like all the others, highly recommended.

Thanks for the support, Aaron. And the kind words!

Kev

Purchased, downloaded, and had a quick look, great publication - not to mention a fantastic model by Jan - on how to get the best out of the kit, very nice artwork also. 

ps. Happy Birthday Kev!

I thought I'd post up some sample pages for those of you wanting a peak inside first (these are also viewable on the product page on the website):

670CtT.jpg

WJeAIr.jpg

eerKfn.jpg

0zKxhf.jpg

SGqNqv.jpg

These are lower-resolution than the actual book pages, so the actual book looks even better!

Kev

Kev

Just purchased Jan G's P-51 book....looks great, as well as the fact I have the kit. Really like what you're doing with your business. Looking forward to more publications.

Cheers,

D.B.

Posted (edited)
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:11 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

Thanks, Damian! As a hint to what's coming next, lookout for a pair of Arados...

Kev

Oh YES! Definite purchase for this one. Guessing we know the author as well ;)

Edited by Wackyracer

Got the book, great source of inspiration!

And high quality again, still have the Bird dog one!

Like them and looking forward to the next.

Thanks Kevin and the authors!

Due to an oversight on my part (mea culpa!), I’ve had to make a small amendment to the book. All new purchasers will obviously get the new version, but if you’ve already purchased the book, you can log in to your account and download it from your purchase history.

Before anyone panics, however, be assured that the amendment does not affect the book’s content, and in fact consists of a copyright attribution for Juanita Franzi’s artwork that I forgot to include in the launch version. My apologies to Juanita for this oversight! Thanks to the nature of digital publishing, this becomes a very easy mistake to fix.

Many thanks to everyone who has purchased the book so far!

Kev