Building the Revell P-51D is now Available!

LSP_Kevin

I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of our own Jan Gabauer‘s new eBook, Building the Revell P-51D-5NA in 1/32 Scale!

In this 95-page eBook, Jan builds, paints, and weathers the new Revell 1/32 P-51D kit to produce an excellent rendition of Major Richard A. Peterson’s “Hurry Home Honey”.

The book features not only Jan’s terrific build guide, but also artwork by Juanita Franzi, a review of the kit itself, and an extensive set of appendices covering applicable aftermarket products and reference works.

It’s available now for only 12 Australian dollars!

You can check it out or purchase it at the following link, or click on the cover image below:

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-revell-p-51d-5na-in-1-32-scale/

tJEAaG.jpg

Thanks as always for your continued support!

Kev

Due to an oversight on my part (mea culpa!), I’ve had to make a small amendment to the book. All new purchasers will obviously get the new version, but if you’ve already purchased the book, you can log in to your account and download it from your purchase history.

Before anyone panics, however, be assured that the amendment does not affect the book’s content, and in fact consists of a copyright attribution for Juanita Franzi’s artwork that I forgot to include in the launch version. My apologies to Juanita for this oversight! Thanks to the nature of digital publishing, this becomes a very easy mistake to fix.

Many thanks to everyone who has purchased the book so far!

Kev