LAU-88/A

Luca

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I know Brasasin makes a very nice AGM-65B, AGM-65E, AGM-65D or AGM-65H with a single  LAU-117, but dont personally know of anyone who makes the triple LAU-88 in 32nd. 

In 1/32?  I haven’t seen any Mavericks from Brassin in the big scale.  I know NorthStarModels made a nice AGM-65 with a single LAU-117.

1 minute ago, Dave Williams said:

In 1/32?  I haven’t seen any Mavericks from Brassin in the big scale.  I know NorthStarModels made a nice AGM-65 with a single LAU-117.

I'll be damned! I saw the Brassin set in a 1/32 catagory after searching for LAU-88s, and just assumed it actually was 32nd.

I have used the Northstar Mavericks on a number of build and the quality is top notch and they come with the launch rail. If you prep the part correctly you can actually slide the missile on the launch rail.

cheers,

David

• 1 year later...

There are 1/32 AGM-65s from NorthStar, Brassin and Flightpath. The Brassin ones in 1/32 are 4mm too long.

And the LAU-88s in the Trumpeter kits are more anemic than Kate Moss on a hunger strike. Phase Hangar Resin has LAU-88/A rails designed to beef up the Trumpeter ones, but I think there is definitely a need for a full LAU-88/A in 1/32.

The Academy Hornet has a pair of AGM-65s which are quite nice too.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:12 AM, Talon said:

Phase Hangar Resin has LAU-88/A rails designed to beef up the Trumpeter ones, but I think there is definitely a need for a full LAU-88/A in 1/32.

where can you buy Phase Hangar Resin products? (in Europe preferably)