Special Hobby Tempest V

Rick K

Yep, a wonderful looking model and a really detailed and useful WiP. I’m planning to add the Tempest to my “Hawker theme stable” so your build Rick will be bookmarked for future reference. Many thanks, this epitomises what the LSP fraternity is all about.

On 9/26/2019 at 2:33 AM, nmayhew said:

Fantastic build Rick!

Cheers Nick.

On 9/26/2019 at 6:57 AM, R Palimaka said:

I wouldn't worry about your weathering skills! She looks perfect. Impressive build of an impressive aircraft. 

Richard

Thanks Richard

On 9/26/2019 at 9:52 AM, Rocat said:

Great work, I like it.

Thanks Rocat

On 9/26/2019 at 9:55 AM, Out2gtcha said:

Lovey work! 

Brian!  Thanks.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:01 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

That looks fantastic, Rick!

Kev

Cheers Kev

On 9/26/2019 at 9:39 PM, MikeMaben said:

Lookin' for the RFI  ...

Stay tuned.  I've been slammed with family duties (all good) and prepping for my youth Ice Hockey Coaching certification exam.  Background check next week!

On 9/27/2019 at 5:47 AM, Biggles87 said:

I agree with R Palimaka on your weathering skills. A great result and lots of useful tips for those of us with one in the stash.

John

Thanks John.

23 hours ago, Iain said:

Absolutely stunning build - love it!

Iain

Cheers Iain!

8 hours ago, mozart said:

Yep, a wonderful looking model and a really detailed and useful WiP. I’m planning to add the Tempest to my “Hawker theme stable” so your build Rick will be bookmarked for future reference. Many thanks, this epitomises what the LSP fraternity is all about.

Thanks.  This was a very difficult build.  I have the Mk.II and I am hope to see a Prop correction offering soon.

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Very nice Tempest, I'm pretty certain the example - a Mk.II - at Hendon is next to a Thunderbolt, so you can see the size comparison, needless to say the Brit wins the beauty contest.

This comparison the Tempest wins the beauty contest.  Albeit, I'd take the Jug to a bar fight and leave the Tempest home.

Finshed.03.jpg