Six Camels!!

Guest Smitty44

F.1 BR.1 for me...Raymond Colishaw will be my choice. I've never built one of their kits. Is the rigging included in the kit, or does the modeler source that on his/her own?

Brad

Me too. And the duellists, depending on the price

The ones to keep for when you are as skilled in rigging as a spider : the DH-2, the Fe-2 and the Felixstowe, the "worst" being the DH-2 ;)

Actually, The DH.2 is just a lot of rigging, with a model in the middle of it.

Twas not that bad really, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be...........not even the entire cantilever rear end was as difficult as I had suspected...EZ Line and having a specific rigging order helped tremendously in that effort. 

DSC00895.jpg

Going to pick up at LEAST 3 Camels!  Cant wait! 

Edited by Out2gtcha

So what is the difference between the F2 ship and the F 1 in the duelist kit?

Like to get the duelist for an extra LVG.

But want to do a navy bird or blue and white one.

Only 1 Vickers - for some reason - and a Lewis atop, a la Se.5a.

Personally, I'd prefer a pair of belt-fed guns to a Lewis that was jerry-rigged to fire & needed the magazine changing, but I suppose it was the Royal Navy being different for the sake of it.

Only 1 Vickers - for some reason - and a Lewis atop, a la Se.5a.

Personally, I'd prefer a pair of belt-fed guns to a Lewis that was jerry-rigged to fire & needed the magazine changing, but I suppose it was the Royal Navy being different for the sake of it.

I didn't know about the guns.

Well I wasn't all that excited about the camel as it is not one my favorites but seeing the options I think I am game for either a Ships camel or the boxing with the Polish Air Force bird. 

Very well selected options all around though. Also might like the duelists since the LVG was heretofore sold out. 

WNW sure knows how to damage my wallet in relatively unexpected ways.....

Zach

Guest Smitty44

So I guess we will have to wait until the 9th to place our orders, and see if there is anything up their sleeves?? So hard to hang on to my cash this time of year...hopefully they will hit the button today.

So I guess we will have to wait until the 9th to place our orders, and see if there is anything up their sleeves?? So hard to hang on to my cash this time of year...hopefully they will hit the button today.

Yep, no orders until early January it looks like, if even then, as WNW is closed now. They stirred the pot, then left the room.

"Coming 2016"

"Coming Late 2016"

"Coming Very Late 2016"

"Available Soon"

"Shipping Early 2017"

"We're off on holiday for two & a half weeks - ha!".

Not the perfect product launch. Only a company with no competition can get away with this nonsense.

This was an attempt at British humour.

They are an absolute nightmare to rig. I still wake up screaming after doing the DH.2. I'm stuck in a giant web of rigging, with control wires, landing wires, double rigging and support wires closing in in me, with no fuselage to hide any of it in, and the propellor is getting closer and closer and closer....

Yes answer the first part of the question. I laughed out loud. Thanks.