F-15E --- 1/32 --- Tamiya

All I can add is phenomenal! I can't paint pilots for crap and yours are so incredibly lifelike.

Thanks!

That reminds me of my thinking some 5-10 years ago, or maybe more... then i was thinking that plane models with pilots and with landing gears are not good looking models. And so i always made models with closed landing gears, like for flying settings, and meanwhile with no pilots... :DD 

Guest Peterpools

Milan

WOW ... just keeps on getting better and better. And to think, I have a hard time just getting movable doord and panels to fit and not open and close.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Hi Milan,

Very good model building, looks perfect. The latest video you just put up of the closing panels in the nose section; that was awesome watching it. The panels fit perfect and including the nose section, it was a perfect fit as well. :goodjob:

Keep it up Thanks,

Now some radar dish improvements :) ... of course i did not reviewed more thoroughly the reference photos earlier... so i missed the issue with the size (diameter) of the dish. The pins are also.... quite surreal. And there should be a third axis for the rotation of the gimbal. Well, i couldn`t let it just like that so i get started with these major improvements... it will be a little bit more difficult cause it`s basically assembled, but it`s douable. So first, the enlargement of the diameter. Here it is before:

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

And after. Via stretched plastic srpue. The diameter became just a little wider such as still to fit perfectly in the radome. The plastic pins are removed and the holes are prepped for 10 pins that i`ll make out of wire. They will be not thin enough, but should be much better than the plastic ones. And some stripes of electrical tape over the enlarged corners of the backside:

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Then the main colors on both sides:

photo_5.jpg

photo.jpg

:) The sign is DIY decal - letter by letter. I know about the horizontal line... but it may be better to leave it like that and to count on not noticing it when everything is assembled and busy in the radome. I tried to make the dish as reflecting and glossier as possible, and it really changes its hue at every angle. Now some wiring...

photo_2.jpg

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

photo_4_1.jpg

photo_5.jpg

Edited by F`s are my favs

The surfaces are smoothened even more, plus some very gentle texturising. And riveting too, of the areas that are away from the canopy frame, cause there will be a lot of sanding. This is at daylight, at very narrow angle and a little bit of white artificial light to enhance the rivets and i like how it looks with shadows :)

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

photo_4_1.jpg