Annual WNW Christmas kit speculation

LSP_K2

Guy's start thinking OUTSIDE of the box, just think of the modelling you can get done! :hmmm: :innocent:  :wicked:

(Sorry Dad! Who used to play semi pro)

Matt, please, have you been persecuted with the premier league? Oscar performance material!

Oh, and it's FOOTBALL, the NFL is closer to Rugby,(with a HELL of a lot of padding!) there you're SUPPOSED

to pick up the ball :whistle:

I'll catch some premier league games when they run right before F1 races.  Those things runs forever, and you're right, have better acting than the theatre I play in the pit orchestra for.

It's football for us, rugby can be pretty exciting. But they're facing extreme problems right now because of the concussion problems. The lack of padding, and guys getting bigger and bigger is leading to the same issues the NFL is fighting.  CTE is a scary, scary condition, and something will have to be done to both sports before it spirals out of control

Matt  :frantic:

I'm anticipating that within the next ten days or so, we'll be hearing about whatever WNW has in store for a Christmas surprise. I'm very curious to see what they do this year.

I agree - they need to get it out there before last posting date passes.

May well be something completely left-field, like the Felixstowe was. Or "just" a variant of an existing kit. Or the fabled Camel.

Silver Wings beat them to the punch in my case. The PZL P.11 is taking my discretionary funds today. There are so many excellent choices in 1/32 right now, and then Aviattic enters the fray.

Unfortunately, I know that WNW will release something next week that I "really really want" just like the Spice Girls sung. They will probably release more than one, given their usual practice. More fun.

Tnarg

I agree - they need to get it out there before last posting date passes.

May well be something completely left-field, like the Felixstowe was. Or "just" a variant of an existing kit. Or the fabled Camel.

Since the Camels were already announced some time back, Dean, I seriously doubt it will be them, as that would be no surprise at all. Historically, whatever is released, is something that was unknown to be in development. I have my fantasy list, but don't really anticipate any of them will be the one(s).

Fokker Dr.1 would sell in huge numbers. Perhaps a late war Fokker D.VIII, a BE.2c/d/e, an Albatros D.I/II or 1 & 1/2 Strutter??

Haven't the slightest clue.

The Dr.I would be a giant seller I'd think. Not having a clue, is half the fun of the surprise, for me at least.

Be.2, 504, Taube, Strutter, Alb 2 seater.. any of those would make me very happy. 

Dr.1, ... meh.

How dare you!

Yes, Dr.1, meh....

I already got the Encore kit, and it's very good. No doubt a WNW dreidecker would be even better, but i'd prefer something brand new never done before.

Avro 504 or DH.4 would be great, especially the DH.4 as there were a huge number of them assembled in Romoratin, very close to where my parents live, and i was already able to see many remains of the former US base.

Edited by Zero77