„BISMARCK“ – German’s battleship 1941 – 1/200 by Trumpeter,

elmarriachi

That's it .... a bit more pictures then I planned.... oops .... sorry ......  :) 

Hope that you like it and that you liked it! 

Thank you so much for all your time looking through the WiP and for your interest in this project! Thank you very much for all your critics, your feedback, everything! You're the best! :) 

Cheers

Michael

That's it .... a bit more pictures then I planned.... oops .... sorry ......   :)

Hope that you like it and that you liked it! 

Thank you so much for all your time looking through the WiP and for your interest in this project! Thank you very much for all your critics, your feedback, everything! You're the best! :)

Cheers

Michael

The pleasure was all ours Michael!  Such a superb Bismarck, One of the very best imho, and I've seen quite a few builds!

Dave

Yeeh-haaaa!

:party0023:

Wunderbar, auch wenn sie so nie auf einer Ausstellung stehen wird.

BTW, check mal deine Gallerie "zu hause". Da sind einige scharfe Bilder mit der Kriegsflagge dabei, die dir unwüschte behördliche Aufmerksamkeit verschaffen können. Öffentliche Zurschaustellung nach §86 Strafgesetzbuch. Nur die hakenkreuzlose Reichskriegsflagge von vor 1935 ist unzensiert erlaubt, und Teil eines staatlichen Museums (offizieller Bildungszweck...) ist dein Modell wohl auch nicht.

Regards

- dutik

(for our english readers: German law and Swastikas, the old story...)

Yeeh-haaaa!

:party0023:

Wunderbar, auch wenn sie so nie auf einer Ausstellung stehen wird.

BTW, check mal deine Gallerie "zu hause". Da sind einige scharfe Bilder mit der Kriegsflagge dabei, die dir unwüschte behördliche Aufmerksamkeit verschaffen können. Öffentliche Zurschaustellung nach §86 Strafgesetzbuch. Nur die hakenkreuzlose Reichskriegsflagge von vor 1935 ist unzensiert erlaubt, und Teil eines staatlichen Museums (offizieller Bildungszweck...) ist dein Modell wohl auch nicht.

Regards

- dutik

(for our english readers: German law and Swastikas, the old story...)

I'm not too sure whether or not the display of the Swatiska is illegal - yes, the domain is a German domain .de, but the site is hosted on AWS (IP address 54.154.145.116), which I strongly suspect is hosted on US soil.  If the site was hosted on a German based webserver, I'd agree with you.  But since it isn't, I do not believe it is breaking any German law.  IANAL and ymmv.  

I have always found the German governments' complete censorship of the Swatiska as a restriction of freedom of speech, at least when used in historical references and not for racial hatred, the latter of which is completely unacceptable of course.  

Dave

edit: I used common UNIX tools such as dig and whois to find this information out.

2nd edit:  the .de domain requirements do not list anything about the usage of a swatiska either - https://www.denic.de/en/bedingungen.html.  

Edited by dpastern