SWS #11 announced! Ta 152H-0 !!!

Wurzacher

Well excuse me for NOT getting excited!

I was hoping to get some NEW 190's from ZM

Guess I'll stay with Blow-Torch's

Major DISSAPPOINTMENT!

jack

I spoke to ZM Volks USA the other day. The FW-190s are to hit the shelves towards the end of the year. The Do-335 is first and soon.  Also announced was a 1/48 Ho.229 to

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1505246_1036698479679205_4169388083405809962_n.jpg?oh=58abebcd8ca8e18e041ffd26354ddf56&oe=5590B521&__gda__=1431469899_27e4183880c8fe5b78451976b815974a

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

Hello

About other minor différences between the H-0 and the H-1 we can find the propeller type with swept tips (or not...)

Wooden parts, such vertical fin and others will result with different engraving through the mold parts, not negligeable in tooling...

The H-0 is like the one own by the Smithosonian and we know that the Zoukei'Team was a long time in ...

Interesting from my side, wait and see.

Raf

Edited by rafju

That's exactly Peters point;... there is no photo in the first post.

No. To be exactly it´s an illustration. I also did not mention having a photo in the opening post.

If it would have had a photo of this new version be assured I would have posted it. Sometimes I simply don´t get it...

Hopefully it will be moulded in grey this time not silver and black like the H1. It will be interesting to see if they do a new concept note for the H-0

As for the re-boxing that's just part of it to me as Dragon and Hasegawa have done it successfully for years now.

Paul

This morning SPAModeler got new advertisement files to publish from our Japanese friends in Kyoto. On this advertisements Zoukei-mura first shows the announcement of SWS #11: the 1/32 scale Ta 152H-0!

Shown here is an extract from these files. I thought why not share it here with our friends on LSP? :coolio:

SWS-11-Ta-152H-0.jpg

It is a re-design of their long sold-out SWS #02 kit, the Ta 152H-1. More news as soon as we get it!

Peter, there is only one picture so far as I have posted it above in the opening post.

I don't get it.

Shown here is an extract from these files.

Peter, there is only one picture so far as I have posted it above in the opening post.

That's exactly Peters point;... there is no photo in the first post.

No. To be exactly it´s an illustration.

There is no image, photo or illustration shown or linked in the opening post - hence the queries about it.

Kev

Image appears when I disable AdBlock and refresh page.

HTH,

D.B.

Aha! You are indeed correct! I'd forgotten that I even had AdBlock installed, but that is indeed the culprit. Obviously a very popular extension!

Kev

Or if you have the Manga version, just scribe the extra ports and save yourself the extra expense....

I don't I ever saw such a pointless re-pop.

That would be "fill the extra ports", and you're correct.

Still interested to see exactly what ZM had done with the parts, or if they've just got another reboxing in the works...

D