Evergreen Museum OHMS contest....

Harold

Thank you so much Guys!!!

I must admit awards are nice, but in my eyes you are all winners here on LSP!!!  :bow:

i see beautiful models here Every day, and the support that is given, and modelers from the New to Experienced is just amazing to see!!  I learn a lot from you all.

LSP Ray had a beautiful tank (Panzer 38t).  :clap2:

Harold's friend Bruce built (F-84 Thunder Jets) and they were great as well. :thumbsup:

LSP Paul had his (Skyraider) that was unbelievably detailed, and it is a beauty.  :punk:  Now you have one to put onto the group build gallery !!   :thumbsup:

Harold provided various items for the Raffle. Thank you Harold!! I am sure the folks who won them will enjoy them!! They gave some away to little kids so I am sure there

will be future modelers because of you !!

Paul will get you pictures of their models and  more fun ones as soon as we can get Photo bucket to work  :rolleyes:  :crying:

Thank you again!!

Teresa  :D

Well done Teresa !

As the other said, it is well dicerved award for this stunning Mig  ;)

You must be very proud of you and we are.

It is also great to see pics of you all guys: nice to put a face on a name sometime ...

If there was only our avatar, people would belive I look like a crazy little cartoon chicken :)

Congratulations Teresa! Well done with your MiG. Looks like it was a good show. Got t' make it down there one day. It would be a bit of a drive but it looks like it would be a fun show. Nice lookin' Skyraider too Paul.

Cheers,

Wolf

I finally got a close up look at Paul's 'raider. Photos doesn't do it justice. I was most impressed by the Yankee seat rocket system and all the fine details on the pilot harness from it.

There was a female modeler years ago that took top gold at a few NATS conventions. She did some of the most outrageously detailed models I have ever seen.

I don't remember her name now, but I can see the beginnings of the next woman to take top gold at the NATS.

Edited by Harold

Congrats, Teresa! This news just makes my day. No wait, it makes my month! Absolutely awesome news!

I really wish I was there, matter of fact, maybe next year I gotta bundle up my dear Joy and ship us west to see all my new LSP friends at a show.

Now if we could just get Harv, Loic, Barry and others all together, we might all just have us a shindig!

That would be great!!!