RT-33 "Project Field Goal" Update 9/15/14

Hi Teresa

Thank you for your visit to my Chipmunk roll out. With many expert here to support you, I sure you will enjoy your built and I look forward to your RT-33 roll out. Your model will get better and better, remember imagination is the limit.

All the best to you, cheers

Robin

Hi Robin!

I try to look in on other folks as much as I can.

Your model is amazing!! Looks like you put a heck of allot of work into making it!! A pleasure to see and learn from.

Yes I am very fortunate to have  experts here like yourself and  LSP family!!   :bow:

Everyone is so helpful, and I really appreciate all of them taking the time to look in, give advise, critics,  and make sure I stay on track!

Being is that I have one at home here (LSP Paul), that keeps me on track as well  :rofl:

Thank you for your kind words!! 

Teresa  :D

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Great work Teresa...I'll never catch up with you! :frantic:

Thank you Barry!

:please: Don't worry about catching up with Anyone, .. I focus on having fun and going slow.  :wub:

This one is going to take me the rest of this year to finish and I am good with that.  :D

You are doing great! Just keep it up my friend!  :thumbsup:

Teresa  :piliot:

I'm looking forward to seeing the steps you take with the build. I'm thinking of doing this for the Twins GB and can use as many pointers as possible with the "fit" of this kit. Gear bays look great, looked like a lot of work to fit.

Don

Thanks Don!

The Gear bays aren't that bad, just have to shim some.

What will be interesting is fitting the Intakes and the Cockpit sections. 

AMS Resin has great instructions on how to do this, and Harold has been very helpful!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, and I wish you all the luck on your build!

Teresa   :)

Hi Teresa,

I hear your feeling a little better(Please remove the needle) I'm so glad you have been able to put in some model time.G

Gear bays look MARVELOUS!!!     your detail painting is outstanding along with the wash.

I have been off air for a little while so I'm catching up

watch'in you :wicked:  :wicked: :wicked:  

jack

Nice job with the 000000 paint brush! :rofl:

Love those hydraulic lines and wires!

Keep up the good work! :punk:

Thank you!

Yes they were very small to paint. The Nose Gear Bay is going to be interesting, and it is a very tight space to get the brushes in, but I am working on it! 

All the best to you!

Thanks for looking in.

Teresa  :D

Hi Teresa,

I hear your feeling a little better(Please remove the needle) I'm so glad you have been able to put in some model time.G

Gear bays look MARVELOUS!!!     your detail painting is outstanding along with the wash.

I have been off air for a little while so I'm catching up

watch'in you :wicked:  :wicked: :wicked:  

jack

Thank you Jack!

Yes I am feeling better, that stuff was nasty to have.. I have missed your sense of humor my friend!  :rofl:

Your build is looking great, and I see you are hard at work on it still. Good to see!

Today I got my Cockpit, Seat, and some other things primed, so I am looking forward to starting painting them.

Looking in on ya soon  B)

Teresa 

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Teresa, this build is getting better and better. I don't look in on others anywhere near as much as I should, probably because your guy has me completely occupied in projects :-)  but believe me, it's all good, and this T-33 is looking A W E S O M E !

Thie T-33 is one of my favorite aircraft of all time and I'm really looking forward too seeing how you pull this one off!

Ernie

Thanks Ernie!

I know how you feel, I try to get on here as much as I can to see what others are up to. Allot of great things going on! 

It REALLY INSPIRES me when folks get things completed, that is just Awesome!  :yahoo:

It is important to me to do this one really well!  So I hope I can pull it off.  :hmmm:

Thanks for checking in my friend!

Teresa  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Well it's been a while since I posted any progress. Been working allot lately.

Today I got some time to work on getting the Landing gear bays in the wings.

I added some support so I would have a nice strong bond to the wings.

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

And here you have it. I have some sanding to do and I need to put a filler piece at the front of the main gear bay once I attach it to the main Fuselage. 

DSC00961.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to start painting the Cockpit etc.

Thanks for looking in!

Teresa  :)