RT-33 "Project Field Goal" Update 9/15/14

ALRIGHT...ALRIGHT...ALRIIIGHT!! 

I know you have to start somewhereTeresa, Tell your Boss "Jack said to leave us alone, but still pay us $2,000 per week......EACH"

Just tell him that and I'm sure he will leave you alone so you can get more important things done, like model building.

watch'in you  :wicked:  :wicked: 

jack

Ok Jack,

$2000 a week??? that would be Awesome :yahoo:   :rofl:  :rofl:

I will work on that for you!

Thanks for the advice my friend!  Watching ya back! :coolio:

Teresa

Very Nice project selection.   These obscure subject are really neat to make, and I will be following this with much interest.  

Gary

Thank you Gary for looking in on my build, I appreciate it!

I haven't really worked with to much Resin and this is a new subject for me, so it should be fun and interesting as I go through the steps.

All the best to you!

Teresa  :D

Teresa my sweet friend, I can't wait to see some parts glued ! Oh, and by the way, if you find another AMS back seat set, be sure and send it my way !.....Harv  :popcorn:

Ok Harv!!

I will keep that in mind  :D

I hope to get SOMETHING done this week, I have had a couple of projects at home to take care of first and also been working. Maybe I will catch a break  here shortly.  :rolleyes:

Speaking of go glue something together for me!  :rofl:

Hope you are doing well my friend!

Teresa 

This just in from The workbench....Teresa is back at the bench using a dremmel tool and files and sand paper to remove un- needed details for replacement with resin parts... this is a developing story  more details at 5 oclock!  :)

Paul 

DSC00875_zps2c0369c2.jpg

Edited by av8shunmodels

Ok!   It's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE!!!!

watch'in you :wicked:  :wicked:

Jack

Well Mr. Jack

I am still grinding away at the plastic so that I can fit the replacement Resin Wheel Wells, Cockpit, and Nose. Then when I dry fit to make sure everything is going to fit,  :frantic:

I will be painting the Cockpit, wheel wells.   B)

Well Mr. Jack

I am still grinding away at the plastic so that I can fit the replacement Resin Wheel Wells, Cockpit, and Nose. Then when I dry fit to make sure everything is going to fit,  :frantic:

I will be painting the Cockpit, wheel wells.   B)

The burning plastic doesn't stink TOO much does it?

The burning plastic doesn't stink TOO much does it?

Stink?

No Harold, it smells like Jet fuel exhaust.... :rofl:  MMMMMMMMM.....

Oh wait that was my nails burning oh my gosh good thing I didn't have nail polish on, I would have messed up my manicure!  :wub:

Seriously Harold, Glad to burn some plastic for your AMS Resin parts I got from you!!  :yahoo:

Teresa 

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Stink?

No Harold, it smells like Jet fuel exhaust.... :rofl:  MMMMMMMMM.....

Oh wait that was my nails burning oh my gosh good thing I didn't have nail polish on, I would have messed up my manicure!  :wub:

Seriously Harold, Glad to burn some plastic for your AMS Resin parts I got from you!!  :yahoo:

Teresa odelers 

Oh oh, you have been diagnosed with being in the first stages of "Advanced Modelers Syndrome" .  If if continues, you will have to call the clinic for more scrips.

Ok so I have been grinding away so that I  can fit the Resin Wheel wells and the nose.

[/url]

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

Progress

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

I just got my wheel wells primed and and the base paint on. Next I will fit it all together and see how she comes out. 

Thanks for looking in!

Edited by Girlscanplay2