RT-33 "Project Field Goal" Update 9/15/14

I am in fact taking pics as she's working on her plane , but most of the pics she posts are hers. As far as Teresa's bench, its disturbingly clean , but she says she cant work in a messy space. That reminds me, I need to straighten out my bench I cant see much of it at the moment.

Paul 

I am in fact taking pics as she's working on her plane , but most of the pics she posts are hers. As far as Teresa's bench, its disturbingly clean , but she says she cant work in a messy space. That reminds me, I need to straighten out my bench I cant see much of it at the moment.

Paul 

My work shop drives my wife nuts.

She won't even come down here.

she asked me once, how do I know where ANYTHING is. I told he this what is called "controlled chaos ".

My work shop drives my wife nuts.

She won't even come down here.

she asked me once, how do I know where ANYTHING is. I told he this what is called "controlled chaos ".

Nice result, Teresa.  How did you take that picture with both hands occupied, one with a drill and the other with a wing?

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Loic, Ernie, Jack, Mark and Harold, Paul!

Well I would tell you that I have a web cam on my head, but no it's just a Picture taking Elf that sneaks up behind me sometimes when I am working to take real live action pictures  :rofl:  :shrug:

I am a VERY organized person and I can't work on a messy work bench!

But I am amazed that folks CAN work in what I called an" organized mess".  :)

It really amazes me that no matter what,  they can just about ALWAYS find what they need. I just can't work that way it drives me crazy. :frantic:

This is why I have a red line going across the model room so that Paul's stuff stays on his side of the room  :rofl:  :rofl:  Just kidding....kind of  :whistle:

I am getting ready to paint my Wheel well details , then do another dry fit.

Thanks for the kind words, and looking in. Hope to have an update soon.

Teresa  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am seriously impressed with how fast you learn Teresa. I have tried to teach other folks to airbrush ( 99% guys ) and they don't learn as fast as you have.  just sayin' :) . You also pay attention to the details so well. I'm proud of you. keep up the great work!

Paul 

Guest Peterpools

Teresa

Glad you are feeling better and modeling sure has to be one of the best remedies :rolleyes:

Wonderful progress and some mighty fine work on the gear bays ..

Keep 'em coming :popcorn:

Peter

Thank you K2, Loic, Peter, Harv, Paul

I hope today to tackle my nose landing gear bay, then dry fit everything.

Like some of you have found and I have been warned,  I am going to have to shim the main Gear bay wheel well, but that will not be to hard.

I will also put some supports in as well to avoid any shifting. 

I do know one thing it sure is nice to have AMS Resin, the detail is so nice to be able to work with when painting! I haven't worked with Resin before so this is a learning experience for me.

Thanks for looking in Guys!   :)

Teresa