RT-33 "Project Field Goal" Update 9/15/14

Ok didn't want to bump this to the top, but just to let you know I will be working on my model soon.

I have been working a lot and my mom has been in the hospital. She had knee surgery. So have been running back and forth to the hospital and kind of

sleeping/relaxing as I can. :frantic:

I hope to get to it this week sometime and get you an update. I have not disappeared, I WILL get this done before time runs out, just in case anyone was wondering...  :doh:  :shrug:

Thanks for peeking in. I try to peek in on you guys on my phone now and then in the mean time.

Cheering you all on!

Teresa  :wub:

Speedy recovery for your Mom and lots of strength and faith to you Teresa, family comes first. We will wait patiently.

Hugs and sissies :)

M.

Teresa,

Catching back up with your build.  Great job on the wheel well surgery.  Cutting/grinding up a perfectly good piece of plastic is something I haven't got the courage for yet.....

Your painted wheel wells look fantastic!  Looking forward to more of your build!  :)

Mike

• 3 months later...

Well Guys I am sad to say I didn't get this done at deadline. A lot hit us this last couple of months. But I do plan to finish this!!!

Also I am so proud of you guys, this has been so much fun my friends!

Kind of sad this group build deadline is at a close but I will be watching you all in your builds just know that!!

As Jack says

I am watching you!!

Congratulations to you for your completions,your amazing efforts,and your continued effort to keep your builds going. It has been a real pleasure for me!! You are a bunch of Fantastic people! :-)

Teresa