RT-33 "Project Field Goal" Update 9/15/14

Hey Teresa,

Happy you have found some "Modeling Time".

Gear bays look GREAT!

Hope you have a chance to continue as "Paying Bills" is Overrated, ask I know

Keep Up the Great Work and you'll make a modeler out of Paul Yet!

watch'in you :wicked:  :wicked:

jack

Thanks for the kind words guys!!

I got the nose wheel well painted and ready to install. I am shooting primer grey on the Cockpit and other gear. I am excited to do the Cockpit Harold's resin parts (AMS)

are so detailed and easy to see :coolio:  so I am excited to get started on that! 

At some point I will have to  suck it up and deal with the Nose and the Intakes, that will be a real challenge for me!!

But I am lucky I have you all for help and I have LSP Paul to block the blows when I get to the stage "What was I thinking?" :rofl: 

He's my cheer leader and will instruct me and say "You can do it"  Geesh... I hope so!  Since he is right next to me at the model bench he knows when to duck!  :rofl:  :rofl:

Seriously this is fun, I am taking it one step at a time and am not rushing. So when do I need to get it done?  BY DECEMBER....Yikes I better get back to work!! :frantic:

Thanks for looking in guys!!  :piliot:

Teresa  :D

Hey Teresa; Sorry I caught your build a little late but its coming along nicely so far. Cain't wait to see whats next. Bare Metal jets are always a challenge but very rewarding in the end.

Chris Causey

Thank you Chris!

I appreciate your visit!! 

You are right about that, this one will be a challenge for sure. Just going to take my time. :whistle:

All my best to you. 

Teresa  :)

Teresa

Nice work on installing the main gear assembly. Sure looks great on the flip side.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thank you very much Peter!!

just found this thread, looking great so far.. a very unusual subject

Thanks Rich appreciate it. I like unusual subjects  :D

Good luck with you build, looking good.

WOW what a challenge!  Keep it up...!

Yes it is, I seem to like challenges it keeps me  on my toes  :rofl:  Tell me I can't do something and I will do my very best to at least try!  :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone!

Teresa  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok didn't want to bump this to the top, but just to let you know I will be working on my model soon.

I have been working a lot and my mom has been in the hospital. She had knee surgery. So have been running back and forth to the hospital and kind of

sleeping/relaxing as I can. :frantic:

I hope to get to it this week sometime and get you an update. I have not disappeared, I WILL get this done before time runs out, just in case anyone was wondering...  :doh:  :shrug:

Thanks for peeking in. I try to peek in on you guys on my phone now and then in the mean time.

Cheering you all on!

Teresa  :wub:

Edited by Girlscanplay2