Luftwaffe WWII figures 1/32 scale

FWIW-I've looked at both the ZM & Verlinden Luftwaffe figures, and near as I can tell, they're the same. That being said, I have no idea if ZM is producing them with Verlinden's permission, or if they're being produced by Verlinden for ZM.

Either way, I've built quite a few of Verlinden's figures of various sizes, from 54mm, (or 1/32nd), to 120mm and have been very impressed with the quality. All my figures have been resin, but gave me no issues.

I know this is an old debate that we bring back every so often but.....you can also use a few 1/35 scale guys in a dio because real people are also not all the same size.  So there are a few plastic kit companies that offer German tank mechanics. These are easily converted to luftwaffe guys by usually just using paint?

J

If you really want the best, look for anything by Mike Good. I met him once, and besides being a great artist, he's a good guy. His Model Cellar WWI stuff is fantastic, and from that I infer that anything else he did in the Luftwaffe domain should be equally well done.

Tnarg