What Else ???? Another HK B-17 Build

patricksparks

Welcome to Our Nightmare  Patrick

You are off to a great start

What kind of finish and markings are you planning?

As you probably know their are several builds of the 17 but, all o them are different enough to make it interesting.

I like the forward radio room floor modification......unique as compared to others(looks like a pic I have Nice)

Keep posting

Jack

Thank you for all the kind comments ! I am using the Eduard am stuff, figured there was enough work doing other fixes here and there. To Nigel, the only major fixes that I'm currently doing is as you can see is the Radio compartment, the floor in the Nose compartment, I have cut the  section out directly in front of the Windsheild in line with the sides of the cockpit opening and cut across  the last panel line before the Navigator's dome and have made a formed styrene piece with the "flatter" section in it(I used the original frame drawings for the shape that had been posted on LSP) I did the same re-sizing to the Cockpit floor that Nigel has done, which means I will have re-do some ribbing in the nose section. I have also added the "oversized" ribbing in the rear fuselage where the Ball turret mounts and around the Waist gunner's windows where the armor mounts below the windows.

Thanks,Pat

015_zpsbee1905f.jpg012_zps3fc8c546.jpg010_zps65be3253.jpg009_zpsf5e64e31.jpg013_zpsa275dc14.jpg