Tamiya Birdcage....?

Saber

Hahhhh Ron, resistance is futile! You're going to love the kit. Tamiya really seems to up the ante on surface detail with each new release and the Corsair is proof. Have you considered using masks instead of decals for the FAA markings?

Cheer,

Wolf

Mine arrived today. Does anyone know of a simple way of clipping the wings on this kit? The FAA markings I want to use show it as a clipped wing bird. I had hoped it might have both types of tips. Anyways anyone know an easy answer for me?

James

Mine arrived today. Does anyone know of a simple way of clipping the wings on this kit? The FAA markings I want to use show it as a clipped wing bird. I had hoped it might have both types of tips. Anyways anyone know an easy answer for me?

James

The kit does have clipped wing- tips included. Take another look at the Sprues.

What do we think the likelihood of any aftermarket guys doing a proper FAA conversion complete with new canopy, so we can model the birds that actually saw action?

And if so, would we want it / 'need' it to include revised cockpit (which was higher I believe)???

Just trying to work out whether to keep mine, or swap it for a Spitfire or mustang...