F-4 E "Kurnass 2000"

Babs

Sometimes difficult to tell the difference on the pictures, I also used a thin layer of gray 36622  on the light blue base 35622. 

There exist a picture in the book Isradecal page 21 or you can see the difference in color shade underneath a tank composed of two different camouflage, IAF rear section and US in front section.

The difference of grey and light blue is clearly visible, but I can not publish the photo, copyrights.

Edited by Babs

• 1 month later...

Hello,

We talked about the color of the underside, gray or blue? 
I just painted the two tanks with the particularity of using two colors mentioned FS 35622 and FS36622. 
One of the tank with its front part painted with U.S colors, the rear part with IAF color scheme,as seen in some pictures 
No stencils as shown in the references, I decided to make rather dirty, it gives them look of having served.

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

Thank you guys, I'm a little motivated and I finally have a little time for modeling.

Pylons and GBU:

Some details added to the TER and the cassettes chaff flares are from Quickboost israeli F-16A and a little scratch.

The two GBU-12 are from the Academy F-16, the two GBU-16 very used by IAF are from Blackbox.

The surface contours of the USNavy bomb are deleted,the quality of the resin set was not top.

You can see the shifted position of the bombs, that's how.

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg