Trumpeter A-6 Test shots on Cybermodeler

phantom

Just thinking outloud.....wonder how long it'll take to have some AM decals; canopy masks & metal gear legs for this beauty?......as far as that goes, same goodies for the Widow?

Cheers,

Jim

This has been long awaited. It looks like a large model and there are about a zillion parts.

Trumpeter should be commended for bringing out so many large scale models. Inevitably there will be those who find errors with the kit but any kit manufacturer can't win all the time. The A-6 is not my particular cup of tea so I won't be dabbling but since I know nothing about the aircraft it certainly looks like an Intruder on the sprues to me. Good job Trumpeter.

Guest Peterpools

Looking forward to another addition to the Iron Works Gang from Bethpage.

Just checked out the test shot photos and they look great. Of course, the AM manufacturers are going to have field day with the A-6 but I'm betting she will be a beauty straight out of the box as well.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Looks like a real beauty.

I can see the need for pre-painted etch for the IP, and some will prefer similar for the Martin Baker seats, but it looks very comprehensive: optional dropped birdcage, nose sensors, engine bay etc etc. Very nice.

Now just to guess what the decals options cover!

Tony T

This has been long awaited. It looks like a large model and there are about a zillion parts.

Trumpeter should be commended for bringing out so many large scale models. Inevitably there will be those who find errors with the kit but any kit manufacturer can't win all the time. The A-6 is not my particular cup of tea so I won't be dabbling but since I know nothing about the aircraft it certainly looks like an Intruder on the sprues to me. Good job Trumpeter.

I think they should do too, no IM manufacturer will ever get a kit right first time. To me, if it looks 'OK' then I'm happy! It bugs me when people say they won't buy one to build (just for the stash is worse) because it is an incorrect kit! I bet 99.9% of plastic kits are 'incorrect' someway or another.

Can't wait for the Intruder though! Shall look great IMO.