Revell's (not so) new 1:32 He 219 "UHU"

Iain

Overall a beutiful job with some well done corrective modifications. This kit is in my stash and your thread gives the additional instructions for corrections.

Noticed one small thing in the last photos, The upper pair of radar antennas should not have red/white on the tines, this was only on the lower tines of the lower set as a "heads up" to not run into them when walking around the plane.

Hiya - yup - aware of the aerial colours - that's one of the reasons she hasn't appeared as 'ready for inspection' yet  :)

Discussed earlier in thread I think (or may have been Britmodeller).

Aerial colour, radio aerial wires and some surface weathering then I'm calling it quits - although I may have a go at a pilot figure for scale...

Iain

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys!

Spent this evening finishing off and now calling her done. Look out for some RFI photo's tomorrow (in daylight).  :)

A huge thank you to everyone that's taken part in this thread - it's been a bit of a journey - but a *very* positive one - with lots of heads/eyes working together to form ideas - and encouragement that's kept me at it. Without you lot she'd still be in sections - in the box - in the loft.

The global modelling community working together - can't beat it!  :thumbsup:

Iain

• 10 months later...

Iain,

Even when late with congrats, this is one of the best builds I have seen so far. The camo and finish is excellent. Would be proud If I would achieve a result that is only a fraction of your build.

Edited by fockewings

• 3 weeks later...