Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

An accurate, interior included, well detailed 1/32 Kaman H43B Huskie. It's lineage from the first turbine powered helicopter, Kaman Ka-225 thru the rotary engined HOK. Not to mention the intermeshing rotors technology from Anton Flettner. Flettner became an chief engineer for Kaman who came to this country via Operation Paperclip. Between the H43B and the latest incarnation of the intermeshing rotor system, K-Max,  this is a historical helicopter that should be available to we Rotorheads.

Jager

For me (and not in any particular order) it would be a Pilatus PC-21, a Lockheed S-3 Viking, a bubble-top Hawker Typhoon, an F111 with the option of C, E and G variants, a SEPECAT Jaguar and, for something completely left-of-centre, an Augusta/Leonardo AW-139 helicopter.   Oh well, dreams are for free!    As an aside, I wish each and every one of you a safe, happy and productive 2023. 

I'd like to see more World War One Aircraft produced in 1/32 scale. I prefer the multi-engine aircraft.

How about the intresting pre-WW1 aeroplanes? 

And all those most interesting civil and military aircraft of the 1920 to 1930's?

Let's not forget the biplane float and flying boats.

To me the only solution is to go back to kit-bashing and scratch building.

On a personal note Jeff Roberts has his Combat Models Company up for sale. The whole shebang is up for sale. That includes the vacuforming machinery, the molds (forms or whatever you want to call them), plans, small parts forms, canopy forms, some sheets of plastic, some shipping boxes, etc. Jeff will train the buyer on the operation of the vacuform machine and on the procedures he used to run his business. 

Because of declining health he wants to sell it all. If you are seriously  interested contact Jeff.

Jeff Roberts Combat Models

83 South Pine Street

Hazelton, Pennsylvania, 18201

call him at 570 450 5647  

Happy New Year to us all,

Stephen :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking back on what I put down in 2011 most of them came to fruition in one from or another.  Except for the British Phantoms.

I would still like to see a P-51B/C Mustang done by either Hasegawa or the Revell team that did the Revell P-51D. 

Also a P-51A Mustang done by Hasegawa or Revell. 

If we are going to dream, let's really dream in 1:32 Technicolor.

A4K, Bristol 170 Mk.31 (military and civil),  DH Hornet (RAF and RN),  Hawker Fury, Walrus, SAAB Draken, HS 748 (military and civil), Yak 9D, Kawanishi H6k Mavis, DHC Twin Otter, SARO Princess, Canadair F86 Mks 4, 5 and 6, P26, HP 42, Blohm and Voss BV 222, Curtis C-46, SAAB 21, Fairey Gannet,Vickers Viscount 800, Po I-15, Fairey Firefly, P36,  Short Sunderland, Henschel Hs 123, AugustaWestland AW-101 Merlin, Blackburn Buccaneer, SM79 Sparviero, Sea Fury, CH-47 Chinook, Vickers Super VC-10, Shin Meiwa US-2, Blohm and Voss BV 141, DH 82 Tiger Moth, Fokker F-27, Po-2, CAC Boomerang, Folland Gnat, Fairey Fox (including optional floatplane version), PZL P.11, Kawanishi H8k Emily, Avia B-534, Britten-Norman Islander, Mil Mi-24V Hind-E, VL Myrsky, SAAB Viggen, Short Stirling, Antonov An-2, Fokker F-28, Aichi M6A1 Seiran (plus an I-400 sub to go with it?).

If that last wasn't far enough out there, how about some of the never-went-into-production ones from the flying unicorns and rainbows universe?

Avro Arrow, Nakajima G10N Fugaku,  Caproni Campini N-1, Martin Baker MB5, J7W2, TSR2, NA XB-70, Vickers V-1000/VC-7, CAC CA-15 Kangaroo, Messerschmitt Me-264, Fairey Rotodyne (prototype and proposed enlarged production model).

Edited for a typo and to say I'd also be looking for a supplementary item for the Bristol 170: Safe Air's cargon loader with an operator (aftermarket?) which would make a great diorama.

Edited by ctayfor
Typo and final comment.

• 3 weeks later...

Again .. 

B-26 Marauder
Martin Maryland
Martin Baltimore

Fairey Fulmar

Fiat CR.32
MC.200 Saetta 
S.M. 79 Sparviero

Vickers Wellington
Dornier Do-217

Boulton Paul Defiant 

NF Mosquitos

-----------------

A-20 with glase nose (HK ?)
NF Beaufighter (Infinity ?)
Aichi D3A Val (Infinity)
Nakajima B5N Kate (Infinity)

Edited by Pavel Vacek
Failure in text

On 1/10/2023 at 3:00 AM, Mark B. said:

I would still like to see a P-51B/C Mustang done by either Hasegawa or the Revell team that did the Revell P-51D. 

Also a P-51A Mustang done by Hasegawa or Revell. 

Most certainly, but why not include Tamiya ?   Cost? Want a simpler build? They're unlikely to do any more LSPs?  Not arguing, just curious to know.