Update Trumpeter releases

I'm thinking those that don't exist in any version (sales) and one that does.

Top of the list for me:

A-1 Skyraider :m0152:

A-6 Intruder :yahoo:

Jaguar :thumbsup:

F-100F :rolleyes:

Barry

Isn't it kind of apparent that Trump has a couple of different designing teams.......

How about the "A" team doing all the rest of their releases........

I found the quoted fact that they have doubled the size of the factory, and the staff on their design teams, as something more profound than we could ever possibly imagine at the moment. The entire operation is now to work on a 24hr basis, this is a significant development!

This guy (Mr Ho - the owner of Trumpeter) is truly on a mission to produce models on an almost epic scale in comparison to the other manufacturers. I almost get the feel that he wants his company to cover most of the major subjects before the others even think about doing them!

Will this result in rushed, poorly produced projects? Well, I suppose we'll find out over the next couple of years but it seems he's making plenty of money from his endeavours, so plenty of people are really buying these kits. All this in a recession too!!

If a big ticket item like the A10 'Warthog' has sold over 25,000 copies and is still selling well, who knows what subjects will be covered in the future.

I must admit I laughed to myself when people requested a 1/32 F111E/F, with the thought that they were living in hope ever after!

Now I really think that he won't shrink from these types of aircraft in the future and I wouldn't be surprised if it was on some project lists of the future.

I think Revell will start to speed up projects over the next few years to stay 'in the lane' with we modelers ending up the major winners.

Now, any bets on which major manufacturer will get to the WWII 'twins' first? I'd like a B25J first, closely followed by the B26C please!! Thankyou. :rolleyes:

Lovely. What a list!!!!! And a NEW Spitfire Mk.24 :rolleyes: . And JU-87's and BF.109F's. And Il-2's and MiG-23 & 27..... :bow: :yahoo: :m0152:

Mr Trumpeter/HobbyBoss: please consult Vasco Barbic, Edgar Brooks and others to get the Mk. 24 correct, and perhaps take a trip to Duxford to measure out the real thing. :thumbsup:

Now, how about a British Phantom, Saab Draken and Saab Viggen in 1/32 scale?

(-: Roy

I think Revell will start to speed up projects over the next few years to stay 'in the lane' with we modelers ending up the major winners.

Now, any bets on which major manufacturer will get to the WWII 'twins' first? I'd like a B25J first, closely followed by the B26C please!! Thankyou. :thumbsup:

Revell did. They got the merits with their Ju-88 and the upcoming He-111. And they got them correct insize and shape with the first shot. For a few bucks per kit. Thats a benchmark Trumpy has yet to come close. At least for WW2 subjects.

The Award for the first WW1 twin will go to WNWs Gotha, I guess B)

Regards - dutik

Lovely. What a list!!!!! And a NEW Spitfire Mk.24 :BANGHEAD2: . And JU-87's and BF.109F's. And Il-2's and MiG-23 & 27..... :bow: :hmmm: B)

Mr Trumpeter/HobbyBoss: please consult Vasco Barbic, Edgar Brooks and others to get the Mk. 24 correct, and perhaps take a trip to Duxford to measure out the real thing. :blink:

Now, how about a British Phantom, Saab Draken and Saab Viggen in 1/32 scale?

(-: Roy

I have to say that I would love to see a Spitfire Mk. 24 in 1/32. Like you, I certainly hope they take the steps to get it right.

However, if the new Trumpeter P-40s have any design connection with the 1/24 kit, the old Revell kit would actually be a better choice for overall accuracy, though the Hasegawa kits are spot on in comparison.

I wonder if Trumpeter will really consider it worthwhile competing with the Hasegawa P40 kits, which I think are excellent and great value for money!

With all of the recent announcements that have been made, why don't they just concentrate on stuff which hasn't been tooled before first?

My advice to Mr Ho/Gao/Song is to do just that! Strike them off of their list and get some NEW stuff done like the Devastator!

Here's hoping! :frantic: