Fisher Fury Finished

LSP_Ron

Looks great Ron, especially in RCN markings. Just one question, is the spinner fixed in posn or is it just resting in place? Would love to see it in person in Calgary.

Thanks for sharing

Brad

Thanks all

Looks great Ron, especially in RCN markings. Just one question, is the spinner fixed in posn or is it just resting in place? Would love to see it in person in Calgary.

Thanks for sharing

Brad

I didn't glue the prop on yet. I noticed in the one pic it's not fully pushed on. If you look at the pic showing the undersides there is no prop.

I doubt I will have this in the Calgary show. I am planing to donate it to the Calgary Military Museum (if they will take it). To display with the real one there.

Thanks,

Hej Ron, I really like the finish on your Sea Fury! Excellent job mate! I take it that from your Avator that you are from Calgary=Cowtown? I grew up in Calgary, one of my flight instructors from Mount Royal got to start that big beast up that now sits in the Naval Museum off of Glenmore Trail... when it was at SAIT. He said the temptation to get the chocks pulled and roar off to the blue yonder was VERY tempting!

Excellent job on thebuild! I photographed the example in the Naval Museun for LSP back in 2004... I sent the photos to the former LSP staff member LSP Vernon (he lived in Asia), and he was going to scan and watermark them for the site... but after he left the site.. I never heard from him again.... sad really, as I think alot of guys here could have used the walkaround photos to build Paul's masterpiece!

Cheers and say hi to ole' cowtown for me!!

Alan

P.s my family used to have one of the biggest cattle ranches west of HighRiver.... we eventually sold it back in 1990 though.. :ph34r:

Hej Ron, I really like the finish on your Sea Fury! Excellent job mate! I take it that from your Avator that you are from Calgary=Cowtown? I grew up in Calgary, one of my flight instructors from Mount Royal got to start that big beast up that now sits in the Naval Museum off of Glenmore Trail... when it was at SAIT. He said the temptation to get the chocks pulled and roar off to the blue yonder was VERY tempting!

Excellent job on thebuild! I photographed the example in the Naval Museun for LSP back in 2004... I sent the photos to the former LSP staff member LSP Vernon (he lived in Asia), and he was going to scan and watermark them for the site... but after he left the site.. I never heard from him again.... sad really, as I think alot of guys here could have used the walkaround photos to build Paul's masterpiece!

Cheers and say hi to ole' cowtown for me!!

Alan

P.s my family used to have one of the biggest cattle ranches west of HighRiver.... we eventually sold it back in 1990 though.. :ph34r:

Yup, cowtown is Calgary. Highriver eh? I lived thier from 1 to 11 years old back in the 70's.

The Naval museum is now closed and moved into the Museum of the Regiments which is now called the Canadian Military Musuem. It is the largest military museum in western Canada. This build will be donated to this musuem in the next few weeks.

Ron

Lovely work! I've been steadily falling for this plane (and this kit) for most of last year, and now it looks like you may have pushed me over the edge.

Could somebody please cut my credit cards up for me? :ph34r:

EDIT: Seeing now that you've ordered two more makes me feel a little better!