Rocket armed Mosquitoes- pylon question

BloorwestSiR

Hi Guys,

No the Typhoon stubs are different to the Mosquito just finished the production masters so we should be good to go early next week 

Rog,

MDC is still operating but without an online store, just drop us a line we send a PayPal request and that's it.

All MDC products are still available and now with a bit more time I can get a few projects finished,

Also Ultracast and RB Productions carry our stuff.

Any questions please let me know.

ATB

Bob

MDC 

Hi

Yes stubs will be separate  (many thanks to Dave T Brown for the patterns) and should be ready this week full rocket set in a couple of weeks.

A Banff gun camera nose ??

ATB

Bob

I have some good up close pics of the Banff Gun Camera nose Bob if you need it?  NZ2336 has one fitted and I leaned out with my camera and snapped some good pics.  They show the removable cover plate and 'bump' next to the lens aperture. Let me know

I am pretty keen to get some RP stubs and rails for sure!

Cheers

Anthony

Hello bob at MDC. I too would like to order a complete set of the rockets. Could you email me direct your email.

I do not always  get notification of responses on LSP..  

Thank you

Mike Witous

jmwitous@aol.com 

Edited by gunner

Hi

Yes stubs will be separate  (many thanks to Dave T Brown for the patterns) and should be ready this week full rocket set in a couple of weeks.

ATB

Bob

My error, I see you already addressed this in post #13. My apologies. (I really should pay more attention.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carl,

Stubs are done and ready to go but the rails and rockets are a couple of weeks away as we have just had in a big time sensitive order and still waiting on a couple of bits.

Bob

Any chance we are going to see the two rail, 4 RP setup that was used when Banff Strike Wing Mossies carried external fuel tanks? This was the two outboard rails only with a staggered pair (hung vertically) of RP's on each rail. There was also a guard rail mounted between the RP's and underwing tank so that the tank wouldn't foul the RP's if it was jettisoned.

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by TBC