Wow...Talk about CRS !

Joe66

I have serious CRS,  I have no idea how many times I've bought duplicate AM sets and decals for kits in the stash forgetting I already had them.  I think the worst is paint at the LHS visits.  "I think I'm low on clear coat" only to find I have 8 bottles in the storage bin and add the ninth.

If it takes six months to find Easter eggs, the news will have been broadcast by a breeze, or perhaps a pet giving assistance, maybe an unusual smell just ticking at the back of your nose....

I live in Wales.

Besides the 2 days of the year when it gets warm, it's like a fridge. The easter eggs are fresher hiding in the garden than they are in the house.

Ok. I read the thread, now I am standing at the top of our stairs wondering what the heck I am doing here.

You have to go back down the stairs, it'll come to you in time.

My bet is you needed the little boys room.

AM sets or some bottles of paint...I can see forgetting, but a 1/32 scale DC-3, 1/29 B-24 ? These kits aren't exactly small....LOL...

Joe

I have serious CRS,  I have no idea how many times I've bought duplicate AM sets and decals for kits in the stash forgetting I already had them.  I think the worst is paint at the LHS visits.  "I think I'm low on clear coat" only to find I have 8 bottles in the storage bin and add the ninth.

For me, that statement would end...... "only to find that I not only have 8 bottles of clear coat already, but that there were 4 other colors that I really am out of, and I didn't buy any of them."

Tim

CRS so that is the official diagnosis. A number of times I would visit Charlie Metz and we could exchange kits that that we bought, each thought for sure that was not in our stash. Some times I would buy his extra kit. This worked out many times. One time now to ever I just KNEW that a trade for his duplicate was perfect only to realize later I already had TWO MiG 21 two seat models.

Rick