Vallejo Model Air: New Labeling = Dumb

The color number is now at the bottom of the label. It is now hidden from view when the bottle is sitting in the paint rack’s hole locations.  Marketing people can be clueless about the topic of usability.  The current color labeling is to small.  I will have to print labels with bigger font guess.  Stick them where I can see them. 

46 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

The color number is now at the bottom of the label. It is now hidden from view when the bottle is sitting in the paint rack’s hole locations.  Marketing people can be clueless about the topic of usability.  The current color labeling is to small.  I will have to print labels with bigger font guess.  Stick them where I can see them. 

Or simply use a permanent marker to write the reference on the cap. I already did that thirty years ago on the bottom when I was storing my Humbrol tinlets upside down!

5 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I think this the universe telling you to stop using Vallejo paint.

i think you should listen! :lol:

On 1/28/2024 at 11:03 AM, chrish said:

progress is all right it just went on too long

progress is not a illusion, it happens but is slow and disappointing 

change is inevitable, successful change not so much.

I can remember a time when I could use a brush to paint Tamiya paints.

The worst of all is when Marking decides to “freshen up the Brand”.  

On 1/27/2024 at 8:34 AM, thierry laurent said:

Or simply use a permanent marker to write the reference on the cap. I already did that thirty years ago on the bottom when I was storing my Humbrol tinlets upside down!

Yes - I write the product number on top of the cap of every bottle of MRP (which are nice and white so easy to write on).