BF109K-4 White 8 JG-52 Photos?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore said:

Yes, it was filmed in color by the allies after they found it belly landed. Mushroom publ. Late war Bf109s has a profile and very likely japo too. 

I bet you can find the clip on YouTube 

Thank you!

Cheers,  Tom

4 hours ago, Uncarina said:

I recently saw this mask set from Montex:

d0FN2dM.jpg

Apologies for the blur-it’s a screenshot. Are there photos and reference information for the actual aircraft?

Cheers,  Tom

Unless someone has some high quality color pics of this aircraft, I’d be bit skeptical of the primer red tail section and the weird cowling paint work.  

42 minutes ago, John1 said:

Unless someone has some high quality color pics of this aircraft, I’d be bit skeptical of the primer red tail section and the weird cowling paint work.  

Especially when there's a good chance that the top portion of the vertical fin and rudder are wooden.

44 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Looks similar, seemingly without the high contrast tail color, but of course much harder to tell from the color film.

It is same, but the youtube clip is of two different a/c. #8 is shown in the second half. 

7 hours ago, D.B. Andrus said:

Hi Tom

Here are a few shots of the K-4 Hardcore may be referencing. I have no shots of the starboard side.

HTH,

Damian

95bsok.png

PCRBLH.jpg

JsFdME.jpg

pJLJsG.png

In the second photo I see what *might* be an RLM81 band on the nose, perhaps covering yellow.

Cheers,  Tom