Zvezda 767-300 (KLM)

LSP_K2

I’ve now decided to go with Druz144 GE engines and pylons, which I will order in February. Sergey does truly beautiful work, and his engines (which include the correct, slanted inboard strakes, something completely missing o the Zvezda kit), will be a real nice addition to this effort.

42 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Those look terrific K2! So far so good.....

I've got a 1/144the triple 7 in the stash to get to. I've never done an airliner before so will likely need threads like this one to help me along.

Thanks. I too have a 777 (Zvezda kit), and it will also receive Druz144 engines.

12 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I’ve now decided to go with Druz144 GE engines and pylons, which I will order in February. Sergey does truly beautiful work, and his engines (which include the correct, slanted inboard strakes, something completely missing o the Zvezda kit), will be a real nice addition to this effort.

Those engines are really slick.  Decals for the pylon panel breaks are an innovation for sure.  That said, the engines that come with Zvezda airliner kits are definitely better than the average.  I would love to be able to get this kind of AM product for old Minicraft airliner kits…

6 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

My triple 7 kit is the Revell kit. I'm assuming that the Zvezda offering is not the same plastic?

I really don't know, but I don't think so.

6 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Any link to the 777 version of these AM engines?

Sure, I'll grab that for you.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I know the feeling! Good to see this one being worked on.

Kev

Yep, I need it done by June, so I intend to keep cranking on it.