Lohner Tl L75 (1/32, Lukgraph)

PrzemoL

Here is my attempt at the spectacular but very demanding Lukgraph kit. The model presents L75 from the first production batch of Tl type delivered in November 1915 to Pula naval base.

The kit is spectacular but some amendments were necessary imho - oil tank with installation, fuel lines to the carburettor, throttle control rods and a couple of differently led rigging lines. Also the kit options L127 and L135 should have Rapp engine - that was why I chose L75 which was powered by the Hiero engine included in the kit.

All in all it was a great modeling adventure and I do not remember building a more difficult model. Note that it is not a complaint about the kit, it just resulted from the intricacy of the Lohner flying boats structure.

loht-01.jpg

loht-03.jpg

loht-12.jpg

loht-15.jpg

loht-19.jpg

loht-23.jpg

loht-24.jpg

loht-26.jpgloht-21.jpg

Thank you.

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Unbelievably well done!

May I post it on the website?

:bow::bow::bow:

Yes, please, it will be an honour. I can also send you a couple of photos from the build process if you find it adequate.

13 hours ago, PrzemoL said:

Thank you.

Yes, please, it will be an honour. I can also send you a couple of photos from the build process if you find it adequate.

Sure! That would be great!

What a spectacular model that is, absolutely wonderful! The rigging alone looks beautifully done, but what a scary prospect when confronted with it all. Fantastic work, very many congratulations on an epic build. :clap2::clap2:

i have two questions:

did you use the luckgraph turnbuckles?

and is the rapp engine the austro daimler (which i have)

i am just overlooking the adriatic from my house and brought a lot of reference on the subject for the weekend

Thank you, everyone.

5 hours ago, blackbetty said:

i have two questions:

did you use the luckgraph turnbuckles?

and is the rapp engine the austro daimler (which i have)

i am just overlooking the adriatic from my house and brought a lot of reference on the subject for the weekend

I use Gaspatch 3D printed turnbuckles in my models.

And to my knowledge Rapp, Hiero and Austro Daimler are all different engines.