1/32 Ki-46 "Dinah"

CRAZY IVAN5

7 minutes ago, CRAZY IVAN5 said:

No it isn't , not quite as big as a Mosquito, I'd like to think that someone can do this , Z-M, Tamiya or Hasegawa. Out of those 3 , my money would be on Z-M, but what do I know. 

Z-M for sure........there's the 2 different noses for a start, although I prefer the step nose with the cannons......

32 minutes ago, Paul in Napier said:

Z-M for sure........there's the 2 different noses for a start, although I prefer the step nose with the cannons......

Yeah, I kind of like that one too, though I'll take any version at this point , cool looking plane for sure. As an avid builder of Japanese aircraft ,I really like to see this come out.

1 hour ago, Volksjager said:

That would be a fantastic kit to see in 1/32. I also would love the stepped nose but would take any. Such beautiful lines and would look great sitting next to the Z-M Ki-45

Right on! I'm currently building the Ki45 and a great kit worth every penny I paid for . An interesting point, the Japanese actor Toshiro Mifune was  observer/ camera operator flying in a Ki-46 

I have just bought the Z-M Ki-45 myself, most likely the next to be built after I finish is 1/24 Airfix Fw190.

The Ki-45 has such beautiful lines, just like the Ki-46. Made quite a few Ki-45 & Ki-46 in 1/72 

2 hours ago, Volksjager said:

I have just bought the Z-M Ki-45 myself, most likely the next to be built after I finish is 1/24 Airfix Fw190.

The Ki-45 has such beautiful lines, just like the Ki-46. Made quite a few Ki-45 & Ki-46 in 1/72 

Well, so far I haven't had any problems although I've only got the engines done . I've dry fitted the other parts of the airframe and I don't see any problems. It's going to be a long build just because of the number of parts , just taking it one chunk at a time. The Ki-46 does have good lines, Mitsubishi strikes again!