SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Wingnut Wings

spruebrothers

I've sort of been watching it to see what happens. I was wondering if there would be the run like it was described with the Andy's lot of kits. It's interesting, I was sort of keeping track of how many kit types were 'sold out'. I'm pretty sure that earlier in the day the count was at 17, but right now it's only 15. Hmmm.

Edited by denders

4 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

dtn05,

Great work!   and of you are just now discovering/buying WNW kits you have very good luck.  

I made the reservations right on the same day Spruebrothers announced they have a batch of Wingnut Wings kits shipping to them. The moment they sent me the notification that the kits I reserved had arrived, I pulled the buy-trigger right away before 'out of stock' sign begins to appear.

3 hours ago, Aptivaboy said:

My big question is who owns the molds and copyrights? And then, will these ever be re-released at some point in the future? We can only hope so.

Haha. That’s a whole can you’re opening with that question Mon Ami!

Edited by Pup7309

No stock for aussie but we always get left behind

Can't you order from Spruebrothers and have them shipped to Australia or are the shipping charges too high? 

EDIT: looks like the Early Fokker and the Pup (again) are now out of stock. Better act fast, folks! I'll be ordering a few final ones after work tonight. 

Edited by Aptivaboy

International shipping charges from the US are very high if you use USPS.  I traded WNW kits with someone in Canada, and the postal charges were almost $40.  I think postal costs to Canada are a little cheaper than costs to other international destinations.