Recommend riveting tool/ techniques

Hi

Thinking of a small amount of riveting for hasegawa 1/32 and a lot of riveting for monogram 1/48 b 24. Never done any riveting before. I’ve heard of Rosie the riveter a few times. Any recommendations?

Much appreciated ! Thanks:D

Radu who is  nember used to own and run the Radub store but although it still has his name, his ex colleague ( I think his business partner) runs it now.

But here Radu gives advice on scale of the tool.

Rivet-R rivet tool - Tools 'n' Tips - ARC Discussion Forums http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/164529-rivet-r-rivet-tool/

Thanks Maru for your support. :)

Right now the online store is closed. Some of the RB Productions riveters may still be availabe from Zoukei Mura/Volks where it is sold under the name "Rivet Master", product code ZM-RBP03. Please email them to ask about availability. 

I hope this helps, 

Radu 

Edited by Radub

3 hours ago, Radub said:

Thanks Maru for your support. :)

Right now the online store is closed. Some of the RB Productions riveters may still be availabe from Zoukei Mura/Volks where it is sold under the name "Rivet Master", product code ZM-RBP03. Please email them to ask about availability. 

I hope this helps, 

Radu 

It sure does thanks Radu and everyone else. I’ll give archer a go but I think they have to be indented so so will follow your links to purchase:) 

I use a wheel-type rivet tool of which there are a few modeling-specific products available.  I can vouch for both the RB Rivet-R and Galaxy Tools version.  Both produce very similar results.

IMG-0552.jpg

One thing that I prefer about the Galaxy Tool version is that the big wheel and small wheel produce the exact same spacing.  The RB Rivet-R and Rivet-R Mini produce slightly different spacings.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:22 AM, Thunnus said:

I use a wheel-type rivet tool of which there are a few modeling-specific products available.  I can vouch for both the RB Rivet-R and Galaxy Tools version.  Both produce very similar results.

IMG-0552.jpg

One thing that I prefer about the Galaxy Tool version is that the big wheel and small wheel produce the exact same spacing.  The RB Rivet-R and Rivet-R Mini produce slightly different spacings.

Thanks I’ll look them up