Duke Hawkins book nr. 20: Sukhoi Su-35S Flanker E

Nic C.D.

I really can't believe that what started as an accidental project to do just one book, is already at its 20th publication in just under 4 years! And for this one, we were really lucky! More out of a "Let's see if we can pull this off", we requested to make photos of one of the most modern fighter jets around: the Sukhoi Su-35S Flanker E or Super Flanker. I am happy to say that it got done and what an adventure it was! So, from early July 2021, our 20th book will be available: in 116 pages, almost 300 photos of the Flanker E are assembled. A complete walk-around, every detail included - we could crawl under and over the jet - a lot of action and most impressively: 8 pages of cockpit!

Here's the cover of the book, but if some are interested, I can always post some of the internal pages too. Thanks to those of you who bought some of our books, this enabled us to continue and do this one!

540.jpg

Nic

Thanks guys! 

I can tell you that next to the A-400M and Su-35S, we have 7 more books coming this year. I guess not too much time left to build anything this year, but I still hope to finish my Matador though!

Thierry, I just tried to send you a message, but I got the indication that you can't get any messages. I don't know what I did wrong. Could you give it another go?

Maru, our website is www.hmh-publications.com and you can send an e-mail for any order or pre-order. In North America the easiest way to order them is through Casemate Publishing, who is our distributor for the continent. They get the new books about 4 weeks after the release - that's the time to get them over.  

Any suggestion for books is always welcome !

Nic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Friday, we received the copies of our two new books from the printers; DH-019 on the A400M and DH-020 on the Su-35S Flanker E. 

The Flanker E book is being shipped to all our resellers right now, but unfortunately, we noticed that the A400M book had a problem. Due to a technical problem in finishing the book, one page wasn't glued to the back the way it should, risking it to detach completely. Because we want everyone to be 100% happy with our books and in consultation with the printers, we decided that we are going to reprint the book. This isn't an easy decision, but we want only the best quality for our readers.

So, the book on the A400M will be reprinted and distributed early September, when our next two books will be released. But, as I said, our book on the Flanker E is now available! And we're very proud of it, I don't think many people have been so close to this modern Russian jet!

For those who were waiting on the A400M book, our apologies for the longer wait. We think it is worth it, the book is packed with great photos and loads of details!

Nic