Italeri Model Kit Preview 2021

Trak-Tor

14 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

I suspect it will be quite a bit longer than one or two years before you see an Italeri Tornado at the prices you are thinking of.

I agree, if ever!

I'm thinking of submitting a request to Italeri asking them to consider doing a Fiat G91 (early and late versions) and adding it to their 1/32 range.

Being entirely Italian and a lovely aircraft to boot, I'm hoping it could become a reality.

I wonder if I should?   

3 hours ago, Royboy said:

I agree, if ever!

I'm thinking of submitting a request to Italeri asking them to consider doing a Fiat G91 (early and late versions) and adding it to their 1/32 range.

Being entirely Italian and a lovely aircraft to boot, I'm hoping it could become a reality.

I wonder if I should?   

That would be good; of course, I would hope an option or two for some Luftwaffe recce birds will be included.  These used to come over for the Mildenhall Air Fetes.

"Wenn ich mich aufwachse, möchten ein Sabrehund sein." (With apologies to any German speakers out there if that's wrong.  It's supposed to mean "When I grow up I want to be a Sabre-Dog".) :)

3 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Yes but ask first for a Harrier first generation family... ;)

Long overdue Thierry, I'm hoping Trumpeter will come up ...er trumps: on that one eventually!!  :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Got it in one!

I built a 32nd F3 about 14 years ago using the Revell kit and a load of Plasticard and filler, and used the Flightpathd decals , and it does resemble that one pretty well perfectly !  and just to complete the set my F3 Lightning is also 111Sq  -

Why , well I put it down to too many Battle of Britain days spent at Leuchers  before it stopped a few tears back :(

Even though my Italeri Starfighter wasn't always a joy to build and still isn't finished up there's a certain urge to get a Tonka to sit next to it.

Tornado IDS in MFG1 markings and the sleek two tone camo - must resist the temptation! :whistle: