F-4J VMFA-115 "Silver Eagle" - 1/32 Tamiya - FINISHED

Cicciuzzo

18 minutes ago, Cicciuzzo said:

Good morning picciotti; so great is the beast so long is the road. Meanwhile yesterday, after making yet another stock of modeling material, I sprayed some "smoke" on the underside here and there for the model.
Retouching, various additions and final washes aside, the work is starting to get interesting! :wub:

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-17 at 08.24.29

I hope you enjoy the work done so far :bow:

Without a doubt, one of my favorite builds here at the moment as you are a great inspiration for my British Phantom Conversion...keep up the great work!

Good evening guys. Tonight I tried to put some dirt on the surfaces of the Phantasmone with very diluted "smoke" and "clear green"; I finally gave a nice general splash of diluted H325 gray to soften the effects.
Then I switched to the antiglare band desaturating it a bit. Spray 1500 Black Surfaces, then with Tire Black and Flat Black; I really like the effect and it is in line with the rest of the coloring. I'll stop here because then there will still be some washes on the panels that will make the coloring even more "three-dimensional" and "interesting".
Here are the pictures.

Before

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-17 at 23.23.33

After

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-17 at 23.24.01

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-17 at 23.24.08

anti-reflection band

antiriflesso desaturato

I hope you enjoy the work done so far!
Thanks for your comments always welcome! ;)

• Cicciuzzo changed the title to F-4J WMFA-115 "Silver Eagle" - 1/32 Tamiya - NEW UPDATE
  • Cicciuzzo changed the title to F-4J WMFA-115 "Silver Eagle" - 1/32 Tamiya - FINISHED METAL AREA

Good morning guys. Small progress of the work; I gave a further touch up to the metal area with Alclad Steel also I sprayed the gloss X-22 on all accessories, including bombs. Note the detail of the metallic band on the Snakeye that I reproduced with metallic tape. The polishing of the big model will follow and then stencils, decals, washes and I hope to finish soon.

What 1024x581

What 790x790

Thanks guys ;)