F-21A 'Kfir' Conversion

Shogun

Thank you Kev!!

Thanks Thor, Thanks for dropping in!

Okay, as I recall, there I was, fat, dumb, and happy. I fired up the compressor and sprayed the three FS colors that Isracast had in the guide.....4xoixt.jpgand here they are...XLsmzw.jpgHey, but hold on here, I have two blue greys and one green grey. FS36307 is a green grey, yuk! What gives?

• 2 weeks later...

Have been enjoying the picture show :D it’s always amazing how much difference there can be between them and the color samples. Age and weather and the lighting when the pic was taken really do a number on the comparisons you can make. I’m sure you’ll figure out a mix that shows off the plane the way you want it! Lots of awesome work here. Can’t wait to see some color go down 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 7:37 AM, themongoose said:

Have been enjoying the picture show :D it’s always amazing how much difference there can be between them and the color samples. Age and weather and the lighting when the pic was taken really do a number on the comparisons you can make. I’m sure you’ll figure out a mix that shows off the plane the way you want it! Lots of awesome work here. Can’t wait to see some color go down 

Hey, That was a nice visit! Right!  Lots of variables, I can't believe what the sun's uv rays can do to, oh, a picture hanging on your wall for example. Or the fabric on your chair. Or a book on the shelf!  It is amazing.  thanks for the visit mongoose!