Panther V Aufs G 1/16 Trumpeter

josebagasteiz

Cool. I wonder if it will have working suspension like the Old Tamiya 1/16 Tiger I, I built that thing at 12 and it was amazing back then.  I love large scale tanks, I even built an 1/16th M-26 that someday I'll buy some new battery backs and get working again... 

Anyway! This should be fun to watch 

2 hours ago, JeepsGunsTanks said:

Cool. I wonder if it will have working suspension like the Old Tamiya 1/16 Tiger I, I built that thing at 12 and it was amazing back then.  I love large scale tanks, I even built an 1/16th M-26 that someday I'll buy some new battery backs and get working again... 

Anyway! This should be fun to watch 

You have the Pershing? I'm big time jealous.

On 19/7/2020 at 20:29, LSP_K2 said:

Tienes el Pershing? Estoy muy celoso.

Yes, I have Dragon Pershing at 1/35. It is a model with several years but of very good quality.

For now I have mounted some torsion bar on the barge. You have to be very careful with this step since the supports of the bars are the same but some are placed in a different way.

img_2078.jpg

img_2079.jpg

img_2081.jpg

img_2080.jpg

In this last photo you can see the imitation of the welding made with two-component putty.

On 7/19/2020 at 11:29 AM, LSP_K2 said:

You have the Pershing? I'm big time jealous.

It was a super fun build, though, a little hard to get everything to fit in the hull! 

20200606_232824-clyde-1600x900.jpg

You can just make it out on the top of the book case. I'll be able to clean it up and get working again, maybe build that 1/32 Zero since this new place has enough space to set up a modeling bench. 

(I pulled it down, charged the battery, put batteries in the transmitter, and chased the cats around. It still works, though, after several moves, its beat up! The cats were not amused.)

Edited by JeepsGunsTanks

2 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

¿Entonces te volverás loco en el interior?

To a certain extent because it amuses me to detail and build non-existent pieces, especially in the most visible parts of the model. At first I thought to glue the bottom and top of the helmet but now I think it would be worth it to see the work done.