KH Tiger II F-5F

Jack

On 11/3/2018 at 11:28 AM, themongoose said:

F5guy there is a small blue plus sign and add coupon text just under the Estimated Basket Total when you forst click on your cart. It’s before you go to checkout or paypal link. Both models I’ve ordered from them arrived ok and in good time.

Looks like I just missed it on my first attempt to order. Got it right this time...... three F's on the way :yahoo: Fred K.

The F-5E is on eBay for $40 SHIPPED! I couldn't believe it. Maybe I'll get another one for that price. How did I end up spending more money, dang ;-) I feel like I just used my wife's logic that she saved 50%, she didn't spend $100 haha especially if the F follows in it's footsteps.

Edited by themongoose
correction

6 hours ago, themongoose said:

The F-5E is on eBay for $40 SHIPPED! I couldn't believe it. Maybe I'll get another one for that price. How did I end up spending more money, dang ;-) I feel like I just used my wife's logic that she saved 50%, she didn't spend $100 haha especially if the F follows in it's footsteps.

Wow where did you het that? Link?

Instructions up:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10553900

Note you can see what I was talking about the marking instructions being messed up with half of one profile on one page and half of another on the facing page, because of how they printed and stapled the pages in the manual.  One of the more obvious examples:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10553900/60/7

Finally, in looking further at my kit, they somehow managed to get the “LS” lettering in the star on the VMFT-401 Snipers backwards on BOTH sides of the large tail decal.  They provide a corrected decal for the one side, but the other side is unusable as is.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:18 AM, Out2gtcha said:

Agreed. Having built several commission demos for KHM, I felt Glen from KHMs frustration several times.

I feel for him. Instead of being frustrated, perhaps he could ask the owner of the company to beef up quality control at all stages of the development of KH products.

2 hours ago, DonH said:

I feel for him. Instead of being frustrated, perhaps he could ask the owner of the company to beef up quality control at all stages of the development of KH products.

Well, technically, Glen is one of the owners, so he should have the kind of clout required.

Kev