Revell 1/32 Bf109 G6 Early - OOB

Serhan

Hello.

I am new to site. Nowadays trying to paint Revell's Bf109 G6.

DSC02924_1024x685.JPG

DSC02926_1024x580.JPG

DSC02936_1024x626.JPG

I do not know how many times discussed in forum in the past, but I stuck some problem with the scheme on upper wings.

DSC02942_1024x768.JPG

Instruction sheet indicates darker areas are RLM 75 which is relatively much more lighter shade than the RLM 74 in real. I also tried to find informations from other sources but at the end my mind totally mixed and cannot decided how to go further. I also inspected build models but most are also painted according to visual shading on instructions and probably not correct. I also inspected luftwaffe camo. schemes from various sources but did not find close example showing in the instructions.

May be someone has information about this case ??

DSC02938_1024x509.JPG

DSC02940_1024x461.JPG

I overpaint RLM 74's, will start splinter until I will have info.

Welcome and very start on you Gustav.  Yes, the Revell instructions are out to lunch.  They are the same way on the G10 that I am building as well.  It pays to double check the colors,  and do a google search and see what is on the interwebs about what colors.  Chances are there are other builds out there like the one you are doing.

Andy

Hello. Thanks all for likes and wishes.

Shades on wings added.Fuselage band masked and painted. Gunze glosscote applied and decals will be placed today.. Its modeling weekend.. 

DSC02975_800x550.JPG

DSC02979_800x357.JPG

DSC02972_800x565.JPG

DSC02967_800x527.JPG

I want to complete some few models OOB until I find my suitable and subtle way for finishing..  and later will dive to endless depths of upgrades,resins pe's, decals cosmos.

Happy weekend to all.

Serhan