1/32 Hobbycraft RAF P-51 Mustang Mk.1a FINISHED !!!

Tolga ULGUR

I'm really enjoying this! Lovely work!

Tolga,

The British harness looks outstanding. Just love the realistic weathering.  And those Mastercaster's Exhausts are exquisitely mastered. 

Joel

Awesome! Exhausts really look the part!

Thank you..

Well to reply to the question about the Aires well. It asks for a lot of sanding to fit and finally cannot be correctly positioned at the front, close to the plane axis. However, as the main landing gear doors were normally closed, this is not a major issue. The gap can be filled in with epoxy putty and/or plastic strips. When painted this will be virtually invisible.

Well to reply to the question about the Aires well. It asks for a lot of sanding to fit and finally cannot be correctly positioned at the front, close to the plane axis. However, as the main landing gear doors were normally closed, this is not a major issue. The gap can be filled in with epoxy putty and/or plastic strips. When painted this will be virtually invisible.

I am planning some fixings for the next time. I have a few more of these kits.

Using the Aires set does not sound good for me. I used it on my Trumpeter P-51B project last year and It was not so comfortable

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=63148&hl=

Trying to extend backward whell well by cutting rear sidewall and add some details maybe a solution..

Tolga,

Your continued attention to every detail is certainly resulting in an extrodinary build. 

Just one question. Your tires look so much better then mine which are usually done in a very dark German Gray or Nato Black, but don't close to looking like real tires as your do.  I would really appreciate knowing what color paint you used?  And I'm assuming that you used pigments on the treads not a wash which usually leaves an unnatural ring around the side walls.

Joel