1/32 Hobbycraft RAF P-51 Mustang Mk.1a FINISHED !!!

Tolga ULGUR

Brilliant work Tolga :thumbsup:  I am getting ready to start the P-51A and this build has already been very useful since I am using the Vector cockpit (and the NorthStar Models wheel set), not sure how I will handle the exhaust stacks yet...

Brian

Thanks Brian

There is chance for the fistail exhaust Mustangs, but for the A I have no idea how to replace them. May be drilling hole for every stack with patience.

Good luck 

Beautiful model, Tolga!

I'm not much of a Mustang guy, but i built the Accurate Miniatures kit back when it came out, in similar markings so i have at least a feel for what goes into something like this. Plus, i'd always been curious to see how the Hobbycraft Mustang looked finished up; seems there haven't been to many online builds of this kit.

I also liked your painting technique on the P-51 tyres; i need to give that technique a try myself.

Thanks for posting!

david

Beautiful model, Tolga!

I'm not much of a Mustang guy, but i built the Accurate Miniatures kit back when it came out, in similar markings so i have at least a feel for what goes into something like this. Plus, i'd always been curious to see how the Hobbycraft Mustang looked finished up; seems there haven't been to many online builds of this kit.

I also liked your painting technique on the P-51 tyres; i need to give that technique a try myself.

Thanks for posting!

david

Thanks David

I am planning to start to P-51A with air commandos markings. But I am not sure about the exhaust stacks. Continue with the low profile kit exhausts? or find out something better? I am still searching... :mental:

Edited by Tolga ULGUR