Clark Tractor 1/32

onosendai

I'm finishing the Clark in Large Scale (one of the best-seller of my production in 72 & 48), i've collected in this time a large amount of pictures and was impressed by the versatility and ubiquity of this small tractor, he has towing virtually everything from WWII until the late sixties.

Clark32preview.jpg

clark001.jpg

clark002.jpg

clark003.jpg

clark004.jpg

clark005.jpg

clark006.jpg

clark007.jpg

YESSSS!! Can't wait!!

Please, please, please, do the fuel bowser as well and make this old man VERY happy!!!

This will go on my next order in the fall of this year, and I TOTALLY RECOMMEND this companies products..... just for the record! 

Hi Guys,

An interesting subject that should brighten up a few dioramas. I've not done much homework here, only looked at the posted photos, but there seem to be two distinct variants. The 3D shot has a big bash plate at the front which seems to be a later type, all the WWII pics have a different hole pattern, a noticeable starter handle hole and a couple of front hooks. The height at the front may be different too, on some it is level with the front of the hood, others (WWII) it's noticeably lower. Then some have a rear plate, others don't. Different drivers seats, road tyres.

Will these different options be available? And how much? And when?

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

Hi Guys,

An interesting subject that should brighten up a few dioramas.........................

Time ago I spoke with crew chief (early sixties) who has confirmed to me that there was a tractor equal to another, many were modified in the field.

My products is a standard version by the manufacturer, the front plate and twin wheel behind (CT40) the rear plate is a optionals.

However everything is easily editable and customizable following the photographic documentation.

BTW the rendering above is purely indicative and does not correspond exactly to the final product.

Sounds good to me! A great subject choice, WWII RAF, USAAF, post war USAF, USN, that's lots of different colours and markings. So all we need from you are two things: When and Cost.

Might need a couple, one to go with a Special Hobby Tempest in RAF markings, another in USAAF markings to go with either a P-47 or a P-51D.

I can't wait to see the finished product!

Regards,

Bruce Crosby