FOKKER DXXI 1/32 Mercury engine in Finnish service

topper71

Hi everybody,

I had recently started the FOKKER DXXI with motor Wasp conversion, I will leave unanswered  time because the conversion give  me not satisfaction for the moment ...

As I had a second kit "silver wings" I have decided to built the Mercury engine version, I acquired a vector engine.

This is not necessarily simpler because the chosen model also presents the famous "slots" on the wings. I see in many monography and this is the result, in certain monographs which I am inspired me as rather straight on my model but in others they are more inclined :BANGHEAD2:  :BANGHEAD2:

I can not change it despite the reviews I may have, Also I have started  the work  with the front of fuselage I have crafted air  cooler, and I cut the top of the fuselage behind the cockpit . I choosen the  FR 92 with his "donkey" on the front.

the model

78_11_10.jpg

fokker11.jpg

the wings

sam_2119.jpg

sam_2128.jpg

the fuselage

sam_2120.jpg

air cooler

sam_2118.jpg

the front

sam_2122.jpg

sam_2121.jpg

sam_2127.jpg

the decals

sam_2124.jpg

regards topper71

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

finally I continue my progress from my Fokker D 21, I made this week different lamps ones at the wing and there on the front of the wing, I also re-engraved the wings because the slots locations were false and were be more obliquely,

Here pics

sam_2110.jpg

sam_2111.jpg

sam_2112.jpg

sam_2113.jpg

sam_2115.jpg

sam_2116.jpg

sam_2118.jpg

sam_2117.jpg

regards topper71