pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

I use picture for references, working poses, details that may change like helmet with microphone, without, etc...

I use models as each figure is based on something like 5000 (small) pictures.

However, I keep looking for every technology that can help to achieve great models.

Sadly, working with one or 2 pictures do not allow to triangulate, but with 20, we may have a correct face if lights is worked correctly.

Then, sculpture is also a great way

Norbert

Hi to all

Last figure is again a french modern pilot in flight suit. I'm sorry, so far, you may use it only with helicopter or an extra 330 acrobatic plane...

BTW, I will be at Ransart (now Roselie) exhibition in Belgium next mounth, so if there is an opportunity to scan a Belgium pilot or mechanics...

ada%20pilot%204c_zpsowxi4dpr.png

32bl_zpsajh6rhps.jpg

32bm_zpstmlkwdar.jpg

Cheers

Norbert

Wow - amazing job. Not sure if you have this planned but seated 1/24th Spitfire/Hurricane pilots would be amazing as would 1/32nd seated USAF and USN Pilots/Nav/WSO etc. A 1/32nd Tomcat on the deck with your ground crew and with seated pilots of the same quality and animation would really be the icing on the cake.

Same would be true for RAF Tornado/Typhoon pilots.

Norbert, I am not 100% sure yet but I might come to Ransart with my Club Ans Modélisme. I can offer you a HGU-68 and MBU-12/P to scan if you want to. I also have an idea which could be interesting to discuss in person.

If it happends, it will be great

Will see what I can do next summer. Have to go through what was scanned last summer before...

Hi Norbert, can you sell these brass chains together with the tie-downs set and the above deck crew man? They seem excellent.

Hi Luca

I sell them appart, 1 meter in one bag. I do not want the chain to damage the figure or tie-down set if shipped in the same box, and it will also interest other modellers