My new project - 1/32 Mirage F1

Loic

BTW, how about 3D printing of the corrugated pipe at Shapeways...?

It would still be your own creation.

And Thank God that he let you choose to build the F.1 and not the Rafale. Rafale has twins... :innocent:

- dutik

You are too good to me guys... but thanks, I really appreciate ;)

At the moment, very little progress due to being very busy at work + being regulary caught on family duties during weekends...

So that leaves only lunch break available for modelling (about 30min per day)... 

I have made some progress on the engine thought not on the corregations that are still fighting me so far...

I have drilled small holes on the surrounding part of the engine plus I detailled some internal stuff.

Nothing that exiting I am affraid but I may shot a couple of pics this weekend so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks for following even in those time of little progress and for the kind words and encouragement ;)

Edited by Loic

Many thanks for the kind words ;)

@ Jim: I did the spacing by measuring angles.

The main structure is composed of batch of 18 which means there are 20° between each steps.

I did draw a circle (same diametre as the burner can) on a piece of paper and report the 20° around it by drawing lines from the centre.

Then, put the burner in the circle and draw the 20° steps on the burner from the lines.

I fin this much more precise and consistant than measuring distances in exemple.

;)

• 2 weeks later...