The Huff in 1/32 (F-86F) the dragon is onboard

oppenheimer

I have to agree with the other guys, that bare metal finish looks very convincing.

I think that is possibly of one the best alclad finishes I have ever seen.... did you do some minor oil canning on the fuselage or is that just the paint effects playing tricks with me? Either way, that finish is ridiculously amazing!

Craig

Hi Craig, the model comes with the oil canning already molded in.

Cheers.

thanks guys,

Craig is just an effect of alclad, i jus used alclad paint

Petro, i use Flory model washes, they are water and clay based, it is hard for it to stick over the shiny surface of alclad, but with patience you can make it stick well

You are right Zero, when you see something you dont like on the finish of your model, then the hole model look like crap to your eyes, i am the first and worst critic of my modeling skills

Thanks Peter, your words are to much for my work

I think that is possibly of one the best alclad finishes I have ever seen.... did you do some minor oil canning on the fuselage or is that just the paint effects playing tricks with me? Either way, that finish is ridiculously amazing!

Craig

The oil canning effect is one of the nice feature of the Kinetic/Italeri kit. I dont know if it is deliberate or not, but it's very cool !

it is a cool effect on the fuselage but on the center part of the wing is horrible, as it is unreal on that part of the wing, and i think is not done on the mold, but is done by poor pressure in the injection process, cause wolfpack's wing are the same mold and they look right as it should be

hi everyone, here is the link for a quick video i made on how i do my metal finish on he models, this is my first time on doing such a video and i would like to apologize if my english is not the best and if you dont understand some of the things i said, but i am sure that you will understand must of it , better than in spanish my native languaje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9BvTb-ahYE&feature=youtu.be