Mal Way FW190A8R2, Part: II, going for a Diorama...It Is Done...

This build was joy to follow. Every day I was getting excited to get home and check it out. Like a bedtime story. Thanks for sharing Mal. You are an exceptional model maker, with kind sense of humor, highly creative and talented, mastering variety of techniques. Flexible in approach always improving, bringing  tons of inspiration for all of us. Thank for that.

Congrats to this fantastic result.

Martin

Wow martin for them words...

i  try to create threads i would like to read, that includes humor, i think that is important to or else it tends to get stiff., get laughs togheter with other builders and have fun, also wery learnfull.....and get a personality to to the thread since it is me :D

Also sharing all the error and trial im going thru, why not share it and others can avoid them or see what works....also pickup wery usefull tips from other builders and texhuniqea and info on them birds...

As i saw your Wurger thread, never seen it before.....GEEEZ i looks so damn nice.....That is in my taste...ran it thru from start to end, also the suspect that made the accident...yep they do that....

/Mal

Wow, that is one mighty fine display you've build!!!!

If I was that pilot I would fire my groundcrew.... running to my plane and the bloody engine isn't running...... no wonder they lost the war!  ;)

LOL........true....

also it could been other situation, one buddy planted an idea first were to make a outside small wooden toiletbuilding (with a heart opening on the door and a wasps nest on the roof) and the pilot running towards it cause to much sourkrout and bratwurst and shnaps....bad stomach hehe...

Well maybe on the next dio..lol..since got a plan for my Finnish Brewster.... :D

/Mal

Absolutely stunning mate! The diorama is wonderful! I guess my P-47s are screaming in so your pilot is in a hurry? :wicked:

;)

The other idea is great, would love to see you do it. I have had some plans for a diorama as well later on and this just inspires me even more! Really look forward trying my ideas in this scale - and with you as the Dark Master learning me some skills... :please:

(One way or another.. :fight:  Just kidding!)

Keep it coming!