P-61 Black Widow built as an "A" model

bcordes

I'm with Mike,  that is outstanding Bodo!

You have a real talent there my friend. The depth that you've created is amongst the best I've ever seen. Couple that with extemely high fidelity and world class figure painting to get a model of the highest standards.

I really like the weight of the aircraft. Those wheels and tyres give just the right amount of ballooning to suggest mass and you've finished them to perfection.

Colour me very impressed.

Thanks for sharing such high quality images. It is a pleasure to see and I think you can be very proud of your achievement.

Cheers.

Totally agree ! Very well done.....Harv  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

Euuuuhhhhh, I think sincerly this kit of the year, Tremendous!!!!!! and please make us more pictures... (walk around....)

Edited by skiner

Barry,

the PE is Eduard and I didn´t use any other PE on this kit. The barrels are profimodeller, the wheels true details. The cockpit (which you can´t see on the photos) is avionics.

Bodo

Fantastic work,the pipes in the front w.well you say it s Eduard,i thought they were flat(2D),it seems they re round(?)

• 2 months later...

Wow!

I'm only discovering this incredible build right now!

The P-61 is not one of my favourite planes but your kit is without any doubt the best possible advertisement to motive people to get this Hobby Boss box!

Just one question: where are the pilots coming from? I do not recognize such figures.

Just one question: where are the pilots coming from? I do not recognize such figures.

I believe the shorter figure is the Ultracast Gabreski, with a new head, and the taller figure is by ZM, from their P-51D fuel attachment set.