Trumpeter Mig 21 MF Finished 7/28/14

Hi Guys!

I am using the following items to build my third aircraft model ever and only my second attempt at a large scale plane!

Trumpter MIG21MF

Eduard Photo Etch for the cockpit and exterior details

And lots of refernce help from Harold, Jeff and Jack, thank you guys!

Here is the picture we took early this morning on 4/30/2014

DSC09944_zps3f16a00c.jpg

I cant wait to see what you all build!

Teresa

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Hi Teresa - welcome to the big boys world (don't you go showing us all up by outclassing us! :lol:). I have every confidence that you will both excel and increase your own confidence and modelling skills exponentially with this GB - especially with Paul's and other knowledgable members guiding hands.

Nice to see the NVAF represented to provide a sense of balance :thumbsup:

Derek

And just where were you last night  YOUNG LADY??  HMM...HMM?

Morning Teresa

Like the 21, and your plans for it,  you probably teach us as much as us could teach you.

Thank You for joining this Monster that your hubby cooked up............I know you are an innocent by-stander of his fiendish plot to overthrow LSP :evil_laugh:

watch'in you :wicked:

jack

Hi Teresa - welcome to the big boys world (don't you go showing us all up by outclassing us! :lol:). I have every confidence that you will both excel and increase your own confidence and modelling skills exponentially with this GB - especially with Paul's and other knowledgable members guiding hands.

Nice to see the NVAF represented to provide a sense of balance :thumbsup:

Derek

Hi Derek!

I doubt that showing up anyone will ever happen, newbie here..lol  :rofl:

I am going to do my best, it will most likely be a slow process since I haven't built one before, but like you said I have some great folks that I hope to learn allot from!

Thank you

Teresa  :D

And just where were you last night  YOUNG LADY??  HMM...HMM?

Morning Teresa

Like the 21, and your plans for it,  you probably teach us as much as us could teach you.

Thank You for joining this Monster that your hubby cooked up............I know you are an innocent by-stander of his fiendish plot to overthrow LSP :evil_laugh:

watch'in you :wicked:

jack

Hey Jack!

Last night I was working and had a very long day (13 hours) and I was exhausted. I'm sure allot of people knows what that feels like..LOL  :closedeyes:

Yes I am an innocent by-stander  :innocent:  Paul was like a little kid at Christmas time, it was too funny!!

I can just see all of you guys sitting at your computers or kits and that's a pretty funny site in my mind...LOL. Glad we are off and running.

By the way where is Paul? I haven't seen him for hours now, I better go see where he is.........OH! There he is WORKING ON HIS MODEL emagine that... :rofl:

I am going to do my very best , and I am sure I will learn allot, it might drive me crazy who knows...lol  :mental:

Watching you back  :evil_laugh:

Teresa